Bodies of water are frequent metaphors in poetry due to their unfathomable depths, unknowable sprawl, and unattainable porpoises. Set sail into the enigma with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a Nights of Lights tour for two on a Friday–Sunday (a $98 value)
- $94 for a Nights of Lights tour for four on a Friday–Sunday (a $196 value)
- $132 for a Nights of Lights tour for six on a Friday–Sunday (a $294 value)
- $39 for a Nights of Lights tour for two on a Monday–Thursday (a $78 value)
- $74 for a Nights of Lights tour for four on a Monday–Thursday (a $156 value)
- $105 for a Nights of Lights tour for six on a Monday–Thursday (a $234 value)<p>
The Horizons III, a 35-foot pontoon that can carry up to 14 passengers, takes to the water for a one-hour tour of St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights celebration. Tours depart at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. each night from November 18 through January 31.
Jax Water Tours
Captain Brooks Mitchell has devoted his life to exploring the U.S. coastline’s natural splendor. His 45-foot pontoon cruises the Intracoastal Waterway, indulging guests with 360-degree views of manatees, dolphins, and eagles. Captain Mitchell started taking customers fishing at sightseeing at the age of 15, around his home in Maine. Ranked #1 Water Tour in St. Augustine by TripAdvisor.
“Great tour and well worth a visit..”
“Excellent tour with humorous narration!”
“We ate at the Kingfish Grill prior and it was wonderful. We loved everything about it Captain was great and other guests a lot of fun. ”
Camachee Cove Marina - Dock A-19
282 Yacht Club Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32084