Hauntings are frequently attributed to a community's overactive imagination, much like the existence of Wyoming. You be the judge with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$50 for dinner for two (up to $100.85 total value) $95 for dinner for four (up to $201.70 total value)
Each dinner includes:
- One entry per person (a $3 value each)
- One shared appetizer per pair (up to a $14.95 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $27.95 value each)
- One drink per person (up to a $12 value each)
- View the dinner menu and extensive beer menu
Jekyll & Hyde Pub accepts American Express or cash, and has an ATM on the premises.
Jekyll & Hyde Pub
Strange things are always afoot at Jekyll & Hyde Pub. Based on the tale of a certain mercurial Londoner, this mad scientist's laboratory is filled with otherworldly waiters, animatronic monsters, and chillingly delicious concoctions to eat and drink. Something spooky happens every few minutes, whether it involves Claw the Gargoyle or the eerily moving walls, so guests are advised to come with their moms.
The theme is so unique and fun. Food is fresh & yummy. Service was great.Kisseliss, TripAdvisor, 4/8/13
91 Seventh Ave S
New York, New York 10014