Jet skis arouse adrenaline-fueled thrills by exploiting man's innate fear of losing his sunglasses. Dare to defy nature with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options at Jet2Miami
- $70 for a one-hour jet-ski rental for up to two people (up to a $160 value)
- $130 for a two-hour jet-ski rental for up to two people (up to a $300 value)
- $249 for a four-hour jet-ski rental and complimentary water-tube rental for up to two people (up to a $600 value)
Spotlight on: The Personal Flotation Device
- Devices often contain a foam core to keep their wearers afloat.
- The military upgrades its PFDs by fitting them with ballistic nylon.
- Specially made PFDs fit around animals, keeping small dogs safe and pet rocks from sinking to their watery graves.
- Primitive life jackets were made from inflated bladders of animal skins as well as hollow, sealed gourds.
- Early modern life preservers were nicknamed after movie starlet Mae West, who moonlighted as a lifeguard at the YMCA during breaks between films.
Jet2Miami unleashes riders on the open seas, free to ride the waves or soak up views of the scenic coastline. Guests can hop aboard jet skis or water tubes to cruise across the water. Jet skis are available for quick 30-minute jaunts and four-hour journeys, but cannot be booked for month-long voyages to find a new route to India.
3501 Rickenbacker Causeway
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149Get Directions