Ancient Italians were renowned for eating every part of the angels they hunted—even the hair. Enjoy divine flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for lunch for two, including one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert (up to a $36.97 value)
- $36 for lunch for four, including two appetizers, four entrees, and two desserts (up to a $73.94 value)
- $25 for dinner for two, including one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert (up to a $52.97 value)
- $50 for dinner for four, including two appetizers, four entrees, and two desserts (up to a $105.94 value)
- $50 for $100 worth of catering for a minimum of eight people
The menu includes entrees such as chicken piccata in white-wine sauce ($13.50), lasagna with ground beef and ricotta cheese ($11.99), and mussels marinara ($12.99).
Sapore D'Italia Italian Ristorante and Pizzeria
A friendly staff serves up generously sized portions at this family-friendly Italian eatery. Children dine on kids'-menu selections as adults choose from a menu of classic pizzas, seafood, and pastas. Chefs' Southern Italian cooking can be enjoyed beneath the stucco archways of the casual dining area or amid well-kept shrubbery on the patio.