Fusion cuisine combines the best of both worlds, much like when Jupiter crashes into Mars next year. Let flavors collide with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$44 for a steak and seafood dinner for two (up to an $88 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
- Two cocktails or glasses of wine (up to a $12 value each)
$80 for a prix-fixe dinner for two (a $168 total value)
- Two appetizers of truffle parmesan crisps (a $15 value each)
- Two entrees of New Zealand lamb chops (a $35 value each)
- Two sides (a $4 value each)
- Two glasses of Johnnie Walker Blue Label scotch (a $30 value each)
$88 for a steak and seafood dinner for four (up to a $176 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
- Four cocktails or glasses of wine (up to a $12 value each)
Click here to view the menu.
According to Thrilist, there isn’t a shortage of Johnnie Walker Blue Label scotch at Johnnie Blue, as it’s the owner’s preferred scotch and the liquor he named his restaurant and favorite houseplant after. But the signature scotch isn’t the only draw to this Lincoln Square sports lounge. In an upscale dining room boasting a tin-tile ceiling and fireplace, guests are served a hearty menu of juicy steaks and seafood infused with Mediterranean influences by Chef Michael Younan. To create this all-star menu, the chef uses a wood-fire grill to imbue lamb chops, bison burgers, and wild-caught seafood—all of which he hand selects daily—with a smoky, charcoal flavor. Johnnie Blue’s chef also fries up fresh chicken with eco-friendly oil and handcrafts authentic Mediterranean eats, such as kebabs. Guests can also cozy up to the bar’s granite countertop or the lounge’s plush loveseats, both prime seating to hear the jazz and Brazilian Samba music played nightly.