Driving a shiny car is a great way to experience luxurious transportation without the hassle of chartering a yacht or riding a peacock to work. Transform regular vehicles into ritzy rides with today's Groupon to Johnny Buffit's Auto Emporium. Choose from the following options:
- For $75, you get a complete interior detail, wash, and wax package for a standard car (up to a $175 value).
- For $90, you get a complete interior detail, wash, and wax package for a midsize vehicle (up to a $205 value). Midsize includes vehicles such as a Toyota Rav-4, Honda CR-V, Ford Escape, or Jeep Liberty.
- For $100, you get a complete interior detail, wash, and wax package for a large-size vehicle (up to a $245 value). Large-size includes vehicles such as a Chevrolet Tahoe, Dodge Durango, or Ford Expedition.
The package includes:
- A hand wash and dry
- Cleaned, steamed, and Scotchguarded upholstery
- Windows cleaned inside and out
- Cleaned crevices, vents, and headliners
- Cleaned & conditioned vinyl/leather
- Hand-applied carnauba wax
- A signature high-speed buffing
The carriage detailers at Johnny Buffit's Auto Emporium seal shimmering autos for up to 12 months with a host of services backed by hand-applied carnauba wax and Simix clear coating. At the onset of five- to six-hour services, cars fling open their doors as grime hunters cleanse windows inside and out, clean and condition vinyl and leather, vacuum crevices and vents, and scrub headliners free of stowaway sunroof salesmen. After upholstery dons a sanitizing, steaming, and Scotchguard security blanket, technicians massage the auto body with a gentle microfiber wash and dry. A Simix Supreme Shield battens down glimmering carnauba wax with a self-cleaning nano-particle polymer, before a high-speed buffer locks in shine with the rotational scrubbing power of a tornado on a sheep farm.
Vehicles containing any pet hair may incur an additional $25 fee for removal.
Johnny Buffit's Auto Emporium
The inclusion of the word “buff” in Johnny Buffit’s name is no coincidence—the staff relies on the high-speed machinery to restore dull, oxidized, scuffed, or scratched vehicular exteriors. Buffing is just one step in the detailing process, which the staff provides for cars, boats, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, and the occasional show car. They also specialize in auto-glass replacement.