Pizza is a more orderly way to feed a group than serving an unwieldy party sub or dousing your guests with a chili hose. Dole out slices of fun with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$12 for a pizzeria meal for two (up to $22.38 value). Choose one of the following three choices:
- Two calzones, each with up to four specialty toppings (up to $22.38 value)
- One calzone and two slices of pizza, each with up to four specialty toppings (up to $21.69 value)
- Four slices of pizza, each with up to four specialty toppings (up to $21 value) <p>
$24 for two large specialty pizzas (up to $41.90 value)<p>
$73 for a catering combo (up to $140 value). Choose one of the following two choices:
- Two large pizzas, one large portion of pasta, and one large salad
- Two large portions of pasta and one large salad<p>
With roots that trace back decades to its first location on the Syracuse University campus, it's not surprising that Johnny's Pizza chooses to continue perfecting their New York-style pies here in Georgia. The chefs' hand-tossed dough can be topped with the fresh ingredients of your choosing or made into one of 16 specialty pizzas, including the steak and cheese with onions, mushrooms, and green peppers. Pizza dough also doubles as the shell for calzones and stromboli, while 10.5-inch personal pizzas come in a gluten-free version. Oven-baked subs are layered with meatballs or Italian sausage and pasta dinners feature home-cooked classics such as lasagna and chicken parmigiana, but without the smoke-filled kitchen that comes with so many home-cooked meals.
“The owners of this establishment were friendly, eager to please and conversational. :) ”
“Very nice service and as always great good.”
“Great bar hostest.....wonderful personality”
11875 Jones Bridge Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30005