Everyone should have access to healthy, nutritious food, even babies, who feed mostly on sunlight. Baby your body with this Groupon.
$39 for One-Year Membership ($50 Value) and One Box of Assorted Produce ($34 Value; $84 Total Value)
- Weekly or every-other-week delivery of seasonal organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs
- Invitations to member events, farm workshops and open houses, gardening and cooking classes, and potlucks
- Recipe-filled weekly newsletter with local happenings
- Reduced pricing on bulk-item purchases
- Access to online recipe database, cooking and storage tips, and member forums
Each box contains a variety of 10 to 12 seasonal, organically grown vegetables, fruits, and herbs such as heirloom tomatoes, oranges, watermelons, and kale. Click here for produce pickup locations and times.
Johnson's Backyard Garden
Johnson's Backyard Garden puts customers in a direct partnership with East Austin farmers by sharing in their harvest of more than 60 types of homegrown, certified-organic veggies, fruits, and herbs. Cultivated from the 200 fertile acres of river-bottom soils along the Colorado River, the farm's fresh produce populates local restaurants, farmers' markets, and the doorsteps of its members who can pre-order crates of seasonal edibles. Members also get access to the Veg Guide and its storage and cooking tips for each included item, like a care manual that children never come with.
93% of 58 customers
“Excellent organic vegetables and fruits. Love oranges!!! Very good deal for organic produce.”