Like a locked steamer trunk in an attic, barbecue recipes are better when they contain a closely guarded family secret. Finally taste the truth with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
- $12.50 for $25 worth of barbecue and sides for dinner, valid for tables of two or more
- $24.50 for $50 worth of barbecue and sides for dinner, valid for tables of four or more<p>
The menu includes 8-ounce sides of baked beans ($2.75) and collard greens ($3) in addition to entrees, such as the beef-brisket sandwich ($9.50) and pork-rib dinner ($13.50).<p>
- $126 for a catered meal for up to 20 people (a $260 total value), which includes the following:
- 10 pounds of chopped pork
- Choice of hot, medium, or mild barbecue sauce
- Small pan of barbecue baked beans
- Small pan of southern coleslaw
- Small pan of sweet cornbread
- 20 buns
- Plates, napkins, and utensils<p>
Jones Original Barbeque
A barbecue place is only as successful as its saucy foodstuffs, and the hot and mild meats at Jones Original Barbeque have been winning affections for more than 20 years. The family business still makes full use of the original sauce recipe devised by the Jones family patriarch, William U. Jones, Sr., and refined by his son, William U. Jones Jr. . With signature ribs and smoked brisket featured on Food Network's BBQ with Bobby Flay, the eatery was voted Best BBQ for five years in row (2004–2008) by readers of Seattle Weekly. Beside bountiful rolls of paper towels, tables populate with chopped pork, brisket, and hot links in sandwiches and on platters with collard greens and mac 'n' cheese. After wrestling down sharable meat combination platters, patrons can snatch bottles of their signature barbecue sauce to slip into holiday stockings filled with coal and other grilling essentials.
94% of 868 customers recommend
“Great BBQ and wonderful staff”
“Great and friendly service and the best BBQ!”
“Good quality BBQ at an affordable price!”
3810 S Ferdinand St.
Seattle, Washington 98118