Raw juices are as tasty as juice boxes, except the ingredients are healthier and you're allowed to have them before naptime. Reward yourself with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for one three-day cold-juice cleanse (18 bottles) (a $185 value)
- $169 for two three-day cold-juice cleanses (18 bottles each) (a $370 value)
- Whenever Cleanse: recommended for newcomers looking to try their first cleanse
- Believer Cleanse: deep, but not overly harsh, cleanse that helps people maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Forever Cleanse: consists mostly of green juices; provides a thorough detox for individuals accustomed to cleanses
Delivery is not included. Each cleanse requires an additional $29 delivery fee.
Juice in the Raw
The Galili family knows its produce. In the 1970s, Ouri Galili opened a small fruit and vegetable shop in the Brooklyn building where his family lived. His five children would continue the family legacy by founding two additional stores and introducing juice cleanses using the fruits and veggies they had come to know so well. Instead of wringing them through a traditional juicer, the company takes the time to cold-press every fruit and vegetable, which helps preserve their nutrients. These juices are then mixed to create multi-day cleanses that can help restore balance among the body's systems while providing a boost of energy.
The juices have the taste of the real fruit and vegetables customers eat every day, with a high concentration of nutrients and enzymes which can help bodies operate more efficiently by improving their digestive systems, metabolism, and complexions. Different programs are cater to first-time clients as and experienced patrons seeking a deeper, more thorough cleanse. Juices are made with everything from apple, cucumber, wheatgrass, dandelion, and wild arugula to lemons, organic agave nectar, and cayenne pepper.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Loved the 3 day juice cleanse. All the juices tasted great which made the cleanse that much easier, would recommend to anyone who wants to try it.”