Athleticism is more than leaping over a hurdle and drop-kicking a computer after it beats you in chess. Be a good sport with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $80 for two weeks of kids' sports camp in Willoughby (up to a $170 value)
- $84 for two weeks of camp in Seven Hills (up to a $182.48 value)
- $135 for two weeks of full-day camp in Twinsburg (up to a $276.98 value)
Aspiring athletes build their skills in sports such as soccer, lacrosse, baseball or softball, and cheerleading under the supervision of highly trained counselors. During the daily full- or half-day courses, teachers employ age-specific exercises and positive, constructive leadership to boost technique and self-esteem. This deal is valid for two weeklong camps for one student or one weeklong camp for two students, each entering grades 1–6. See below for specific examples.
- Flag Football/Cheerleading Camp (up to an $85 value/week)
- Soccer Camp (up to an $80.74 value/week)
- Baseball / Softball Camp (up to an $80.74 value/week)
- Baseball/Softball Camp
- Basketball/Cheerleading Camp (up to an $89 value/week)
- Soccer Camp (up to a $91.24 value/week)
- Volleyball Camp (up to an $85 value/week)
- Flag Football/Cheerleading Camp (up to a $91.24 value/week)
- Summer Sports Camps (up to a $138.49 value/week)
Though Jump Start Sports sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Jump Start Sports
Founded by sports enthusiast and former adolescent Rick Hart, Jump Start Sports works to enrich pupils' childhoods by developing useful life skills through athletics. Qualified counselors employ their wealth of experience working with children to help campers learn teamwork and fair play as well as the fundamentals of fielding baseballs, scoring soccer goals, or synchronizing pom-pom work. A course structure built around age-appropriate activities, group play, and free electives ensures that students never get bored, and an 8:1 pupil-teacher ratio enables one-on-one assistance to young champions as they practice the graceful art of pitching or the scheming intrigue of free-agent contract negotiation.