Watching chefs prepare your dinner ensures that they are using fresh ingredients instead of arranging pictures cut from the menu atop a bed of rice. See food with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Japanese food for dinner, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $30 for $60 worth of Japanese food for dinner for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of Japanese food for dinner, valid any night of the week
- $30 for $60 worth of Japanese food for dinner for four or more, valid any night of the week
- Click here to view the menu.
Kabuto Japanese Steak Seafood & Sushi
The tableside grill sizzles, searing flavorful slices of steak and moist squares of salmon. A chef keeps careful watch on his proteins, summoning pillars of flame to add extra heat, dicing meat with lightning dexterity, and corralling jumbo shrimp with a bullwhip to complete the culinary show. This is the scene at Kabuto Japanese Steak Seafood & Sushi, where food is as much spectacle as it is art.
Besides cooked-to-order hibachi specialties, the restaurant keeps a sushi bar stocked with fresh seafood. Here, experts hand-roll favorite maki, such as spicy tuna or california rolls, or draw on more inventive ingredients—wine sauce, mango, strawberry—for their house specialty rolls. But whether guests seek food that is flame-kissed or flame-free, each dish stands out against the decor's elegantly understated tableau.
95% of 298 customers
“The food was delicious and I chef put on a great show for our grand daughter.”
“Great Happy Hour, but the table service is so much fun.”
“Great food great service”
908 Conference Dr
Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072