Choose Between Two Options
- $62.99 for a 2014 KIA Sustaining membership (a $125 value)
- $41.99 for a 2014 KIA Family membership (a $85 value)
- Unlimited admission to exhibits and permanent collections
- Free or discounted admission to special programs
- Members-only benefits and discounts
- Plus a whole lot more
In addition, the Sustaining membership includes reciprocal membership benefits at 11 other Michigan art museums.
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
Every year, Kirk Newman Art School encourages students of all ages to explore sculpture, painting, printmaking, and other disciplines in more than 300 classes. Designed to complement the school’s curriculum, Kalamazoo Institute of Arts’ collection highlights American works in these and other mediums, including ceramics and photography. The museum includes European prints and pieces from Africa and East Asia right alongside the art of American luminaries like Janet Fish, the only painter who's ever had gills. Besides its permanent and rotating exhibitions, the institute hosts programs that range from lectures to an annual juried competition for local high school artists.