Baseball enthusiasts can’t properly behold the glorious seventh-inning stretch in a crowded living room, because there’s always someone standing on the coffee table getting his forehead rhythmically slammed by the ceiling fan. Catch the game in comfort with today's Groupon. You’ll be able to watch the Kansas City Royals battle the Cleveland Indians or Texas Rangers on the following six dates:
- vs. Cleveland Indians on Tuesday, August 17, at 7:10 p.m.
- vs. Cleveland Indians on Wednesday, August 18, at 7:10 p.m.
- vs. Cleveland Indians on Thursday, August 19, at 7:10 p.m.
- vs. Texas Rangers on Monday, August 30, at 7:10 p.m.
- vs. Texas Rangers on Tuesday, August 31, at 7:10 p.m.
- vs. Texas Rangers on Wednesday, September 1, at 7:10 p.m.
There is no limit on Groupon purchases, so customers may purchase multiple Groupons and attend each game.
When you click "Buy" you'll be redirected to an outside URL to complete your transaction. See below for more info on fees. Fans will be able to choose between two ticket options for each game:
- $14 Hy-Vee Infield ticket ($6.50 for the ticket and $7.50 for the discounted convenience charge; convenience fee includes $5 Loaded Value, unlimited Outfield Experience Play Pass, and a per-ticket fee)
- $22 Field Plaza ticket ($14 for the ticket and $8 for the discounted convenience charge; convenience fee includes $5 Loaded Value, unlimited Outfield Experience Play Pass, and a per-ticket fee)
Both ticket options include $5 of preloaded value that can be applied toward food and merchandise. A $10 Outfield Experience unlimited play pass is also included in the discounted convenience charge, giving the Hy-Vee Infield ticket a total value of $31 and the Field Plaza ticket a total value of $41.
Celebrating their 38th season at Kauffman Stadium, the Kansas City Royals offer groups and families a fun-filled evening of baseballing and an opportunity to witness world-class athleticism without attending clown college. This year, the Royals are led by the 2009 American League Cy Young Award–winner Zack Greinke and first-baseman Billy Butler, voted the 2009 Les Milgram Player of the Year by the Kansas City chapter of the Baseball Writers Association of America. The memorable baseball experience is only heightened now that the stadium's been newly renovated into a first-class fastball farm and dinger nursery. Boasting one of the largest high-definition video boards in all of Major League Baseball, the 38,177-person-capacity Kauffman Stadium entertains fans with an interactive kids area, the new Rivals Sports Bar, an expanded outfield plaza, and an outfield made of bubble wrap. Groupon attendees will also enjoy unlimited access to the Outfield Experience’s numerous activities, which open 90 minutes before game time and include a speed radar pitching area, mini golf, batting cages, and more.
An enjoyable evening of watching flying orbs doesn’t have to entail driving out into the Nevada desert and scanning the skies for UFOs. At a Kansas City Royals game, fans can soak in an exciting atmosphere and scenic confines while munching on tasty ballpark grub, just like the founding fathers did when they drafted the seldom-remembered American Funstitution.
Group sales are available for customers purchasing 20 tickets or more by calling (816) 504-4040 and choosing option 2.
Each ticket you purchase will have $5 Loaded Value and Outfield Experience Play Pass printed on the ticket, but you will still have to pay the processing fee, the optional printing-at-home fee, and tax.
1 Royal Way
Kansas City, Missouri 64129Get Directions