The carefully rolled nature of sushi makes it ideal for starting snowballs, which is why it's commonly known as snowman heart. Eat to the centre of snow with this Groupon.
$25 for a Japanese Dinner for Two, Valid Tuesday–Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Up to a $55 Total Value)
- Two miso soups (a $2.50 value each)
- Two salads (a $4.50 value each)
- Shared appetizer of assorted tempura (a $14 value)
- Two maki sushi rolls (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Two mango ice creams (a $4.25 value each)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $2.75 value each)
Dinner begins with miso soup and one of four salad choices, including steamed spinach glazed in sesame sauce. For the second course, diners receive an assortment of crispy tempura vegetables and seafood. Afterward, guests choose a maki sushi roll, such as the spicy salmon roll with cucumber and spicy sauce bundled together in a seaweed wrap.
74% of 920 customers recommend
“Excellent tasty food, very good service and overall great value. ”
“great deal and wonderful food ”
“Great food, and a great deal.”
1619 Store St
Victoria, British Columbia V8W 3K3