Photographs provide the only evidence that the past existed, aside from the outdated swear words used by grandparents, such as “huckster” and “aw, chestnuts.” Make history with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a one-hour photo package (a $325 total value)
- One-hour on-location family, children, maternity, or senior shoot for up to five (a $150 value)
- CD with three edited images and print release (a $150 value)
- $25 credit towards prints
$129 for a two-hour photo package (a $1,200 total value)
- Two-hour on-location engagement, boudoir, or bridal shoot with 11"x14" mounted print and online gallery of all edited photos (a $550 value)
- CD with three edited images with print release (a $150 value)
- $500 credit toward any wedding package
Prints range in size from 4"x6" ($15) or 16"x20" ($125), up to 30"x40" ($272). Complete wedding packages begin at $1,000, though à la carte services are also available and are priced by the hour ($250 per hour).
Kelly Lynch Photography
As a kid, professional photographer Kelly Lynch moved around a lot, and she was inspired by her various surroundings to pick up a camera and capture the passing scenery on film. This childhood hobby grew into Kelly’s full-time career, which launched when she began shooting boudoir-style photography out of her apartment using special lighting tricks to snap sultry sides. Today, she prefers to use natural lighting as she captures happy couples during on-location wedding photography sessions and engagement shoots. Her full-service wedding packages pare down the picture-taking process, including everything from wedding albums to digital galleries to videography. In addition to her bridal specialty, Kelly also snaps smiling high-school seniors, newborns, and families swearing at family pets that can’t sit still.