Some people are born to run; some are born to scramble up and down walls and ceilings like a Tokay gecko. Unleash your inner lizard with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a rock-climbing package for two (up to a $186 total value)
- Rock Gym 101 for 2 class including equipment rental (a $60 value)
- Three day passes for each person for future visits (up to a $90 value)
- Three rental-equipment packages for each person for future visits (up to a $36 value)
$79 for a rock-climbing package for two adults and up to four kids aged 15 or younger (up to a $376 total value)
- Family Lesson (up to a $70 value)
- Three day passes for each person for future visits (up to a $210 value)
- Three rental equipment packages for each person for future visits (up to a $96 value)
See the class descriptions here.
Climbers stand at the base of the textured plywood and rock surfaces that climb the walls of Kendall Cliffs' 7,000-foot space and picture themselves reaching the summit—a 35-foot high arch that reaches across to the opposite wall. Designed by Nicros, the facility presents varying gravitational challenges for scalers to mount, from tackling the bouldering cave to tickling the bouldering cave's petroglyphs. Intrepid and experienced instructors lead climbing classes, calibrated for varying skill levels and covering topics such as knot tying, belaying, bouldering, and sport routes.