Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu's The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock's autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $24 for a paintball outing for 2 (a $50 value)
- $45 for a paintball outing for 4 (a $100 value)
- $165 for a paintball outing for up to 15 (a $375 value)
Paintball outings include the following for each person:
- All-day admission
- Equipment rental, including a paintball gun, a hopper, and a mask
- Tank and all-day air
- 200 paintballs per person for the 2- and 4-person outings; 100 paintballs per person for the 15-person outing
Outings are valid on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sundays from noon to 6 p.m. Players can purchase addition paintballs at the pro shop (500/$15).
Kick'n Paintball Park
Kick'n Paintball Park's staffers organize games at hyperball, airball, and concept fields—including an indoor facility that stays open year round. At the start of each game, these spaces transform into simulated battlefields where acrylic paintballs rain down like pennies on Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Players dash across the indoor turf or outdoor grassy terrain, taking refuge behind towering pipes or red-and-blue inflatables. As the last paintball falls, players depart the field guilt-free as Kick'n Paintball Park uses 100% biodegradable paints. Away from the fields, staffers repair gear and sell new equipment within a pro shop. Paintball markers line the walls, and shelves hold ample supplies of carbon dioxide.