Choose from Three Options
$39 for one month membership for one ($75 value) $49 for one month membership for two ($105 value)
- one month membership for one additional sibling ($30 value)
- one month membership ($75 value)
$55 for one month of enrichment programs ($120 value)
Four Things to Know About Crayons
Coloring with crayons helps kids identify colors while working on their fine-motor skills. Check out Groupon’s guide to these educational art materials.
1. The first crayons cost less than 1 cent each. The first boxes of Crayola crayons sold in 1903 cost a nickel. Each box contained eight colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, brown, and black. As of 2014, Crayola makes a total of 120 colors, including 23 varieties of red alone.
2. They have a distinct smell. According to a Yale study, crayons are the 18th most recognizable smell to American adults. Topping the list: coffee and peanut butter.
3. Sure, you can eat them. Just as the crayons themselves are nontoxic, Crayola’s paper labels use a glue made from cornstarch and water, making them safe—though not advisable—to consume. Before the company used machines to apply the labels, local farmers used to do it by hand as a way to supplement their income during the winter.
4. Crayons are a national treasure. In 1958, Crayola wowed the coloring world with a box of 64 colors as well as a built-in crayon sharpener—an innovation that earned it a place in the National Museum of American History, right next to the original draft of the Constitution scrawled in magic marker.
Kids scale rock-climbing walls, fly on ziplines, get messy with arts and crafts, and dive into ball pits at Kids Blvd, where colorful facilities and skilled instructors inspire young brains, hands, and hearts. Summer camps and birthday parties bundle activities into day-long, educational episodes. Enrichment programs, meanwhile, concentrate on special topics including yoga and Zumba sessions designed for little ones. Krafty Korner fosters a love of the arts—and serves as the site of parents' Paint & Wine Nights—and the Tech Lounge features interactive floor projections that kids can dance and play on. For many children and caregivers, though, the favorite Kids Blvd offering is open-gym time, when kids roam free and enjoy as many slides and monkey bars as they want.
“The month membership is only for 10 visits. Any kid older that 1 yr is $15 as well and counts as a visit. Buy the 2 kids for $49 if you have any age kids”
125 Washington Valley Rd.
Warren, NJ 07059