As children grow up, they must learn that money doesn’t grow on trees, dinner doesn’t make itself, and real dogs are awful at basketball. Let kids be kids with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for four general-admission tickets (up to a $24 value)
- $42 for a one-year family membership, valid for two adults and all dependent children in the household (up to an $85 value)<p>
The family membership includes:
- Unlimited museum admission for one year
- Two-for-one passes to 23 other Northwest youth museums
- Discounts for birthday parties, programs and camps
- $1 off admission for accompanying guests<p>
Kids Discovery Museum
Children and their families are welcome to learn together through exploration of interactive exhibits. Kids are sure to begin their adventure in the Pirate Tree House atop an authentic tree trunk, a multilevel play space showcasing the museum's leading philosophy: Imagine, Discover and Grow.
In this spirit, rather than lecturing youngsters and their families, KiDiMu, sparks their imaginations with hands-on exhibits covering science, culture and art. In Science Hall, an interactive physics exhibit illustrates the concepts of velocity and acceleration through experiments first devised by Galileo and Newton to prove the Earth revolves around a fig. Visitors to Our Town’s community can attempt cash withdrawals at a faux ATM or tour a waterfront park, and kids of all ages craft self-guided art projects in the studio known as Sean's Space.
The second floor has an art room and activities that involve golf balls, tracks and pipes to get your little ones minds going.Lisa W., Yelp, 2/19/12
This is a little hands on museum, but the kids had a good time. There is a closed off section for younger tots to play in.Becky G., Yelp, 8/24/11
301 Ravine Ln. NE
Bainbridge Island, Washington 98110