Sitting for a photo was once a long and arduous process, as evidenced by the unkempt facial hair grown by our earliest presidents during their portrait sessions. Capture a clean image with this Groupon.
$39 for a Photo-Shoot Package ($307 Value)
- 45-minute in-studio photo session for a family of any size on a weekday (a $100 value)
- One 8”x10” print (a $99 value)
- One 5”x7” print (a $59 value)
- Eight wallet-size prints (a $49 value)
- Half off orders of collections (excluding the Dream collection)
Kim Jew Photography
Muhammad Ali, Barack Obama, Jay Leno, Tony Bennett—renowned shutterbug Kim Jew has aimed his lens at them all. His photographs of celebrities and prominent politicians have landed on the pages of high-profile publications including Harper's Bazaar and GQ over a career that has spanned more than three decades. Today, he helms three studios, where a staff of shutterbugs snaps images in styles ranging from composite and fine art to editorial high fashion. The studios specialize in portraiture, documenting graduating seniors wearing caps and gowns, toddlers wearing cupcake crumbs, and families showing off the matching dimples they got from a great aunt's insistent cheek pinching.