In order to receive a black belt, a martial artist must train for years while wearing saggy pants. The journey of a thousand miles begins with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $89 for a martial-arts package with one month of unlimited classes (a $275 value)
- $119 for a martial-arts package with two months of unlimited classes (a $400 value)
- $139 for a martial-arts package with three months of unlimited classes (a $525 value)
Each package also includes the following:
- Uniform (a $40 value)
- Membership (a $100 value)
- Two Kim School patches (a $10 value)
Kim School of Tae Kwon Do
Kim School of Tae Kwon Do doesn't require its students to fit into a specific mold. The school's instructors have plenty of knowledge to share with beginners and advanced students alike. It's here where Grandmaster Ju Hun Kim uses his 9th Dan Black Belt certification to help participants develop martial arts skills while boosting their self-confidence. A team of talented supporting instructors are also eager to work with students one-on-one in effort to further hone their burgeoning craft. While their chosen martial art is intended as a self-defense tool, classes at the school can also help tone muscles, improve flexibility, and relieve stress.
2250 E Independence Blvd
Charlotte, North Carolina 28205