Air is an important component for any beach ball, scuba tank, or imaginary spouse. Breathe life into something with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for admission to Pizza-and-a-Bounce, plus 20 game tokens (a $30 value)
- Bounce admission and pizza for two adults and two kids
- Valid for lunch Tuesday–Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (must arrive before 1 p.m.)
- Valid for dinner on Wednesdays and Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (reservations are required)<p>
$12 for five open-bounce passes for one child (a $25 value)
- Each bounce pass is valid for one child per punch per visit
- Admission for siblings is $2 each<p>
Kingdom of Bounce
For Kingdom of Bounce owners and lifelong bounce enthusiasts Sara and Jason O., the best part about coming to work is seeing the faces of each awestruck child the moment they first catch sight of the giant floor-to-ceiling inflatables. Bounceable obstacle courses, slides, and castles reign supreme inside their air-conditioned facility, where youngsters are encouraged to run, jump, and ricochet off the walls. Carefully supervised by Sara and Jason's capable staff, sock-clad wee ones defy gravity during all-access open-bounce sessions, parties for up to 25 guests, and Pizza-and-a-Bounce events that fuel leaps with slices of pizza while parents and errant inflatable knights stay equally entertained via complimentary WiFi.
“Nice place to enjoy for kids..”
“My kids had a great time but the desk was disorganized”
“My family always have fun when we attend, just wish they could include food with price.”