Quitting smoking leaves your lungs healthier and also leaves you with a bunch of ashtrays that you can turn into helmets for your pet. Get a head start on kicking the habit with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$38 for one e-cigarette starter kit ($65 value)
- 650mAh rechargeable battery with pass through charging port
- CE5 refillable clearomizer
- Premium tobacco 10 ml eJuice with choice of nicotine level 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, or 24mg
- Portable USB charger, USB car charger, and wall plug
- Carrying case and user manual
Once the battery has fully charged for 2–3 hours, customers can get between 700 and 800 uses out of the e-cigarette. It also lets the user control their vapor intake and flavor, it won't cause carcinogens or tar, and it won't result in odor, foul breath, or stained teeth.
$38 for a five pack of e-liquid ($65 value)
- All-natural flavors include Red, White & Blueberry, Dragon Fruit Punch, Taste The Rainbow, Belgian Waffle & Fresh Strawberries and Premium Blend Tobacco.
- 99.9% pharmaceutical-grade nicotine
- 100% USP Kosher food grade 50PG/50VG
- Comes in childproof bottle with warning label
- Manufactured in the USA with products made in the USA
Warning for California residents regarding Proposition 65: Kings e-liquids may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Kings eLiquid & eCigarette
Though Kings eLiquid & eCigarette makes high-quality vaping equipment with glue-free construction and replaceable parts, it's most proud of its e-liquids. That's because the formulas—also known as "juices"—are made from 100% natural flavors that are food-grade kosher, and they come in indulgent options, such as their best-selling belgian waffle with fresh strawberries. The nicotine used is 99.9% pharmaceutical grade, and each juice is a blend of VG (vegetable glycerin) and PG (propylene glycol), the combination of which is known to give users both a tobacco-like hit and thick, aromatic plumes of vapor.
Kings' equipment is quite remarkable, however—the e-cig's battery can last for up to 800 uses, and in the event it does die, it can easily be charged with either a wall plug, portable USB charger, or teeny-tiny jumper cables. Users can control the amount of intake they inhale and can feel good knowing they won't absorb any tar, odor, or carcinogens.