Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds' pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a golf outing for two (a $51.50 value)
- $42 for a golf outing for four (a $103 value)
For both options, each twosome receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (a $35 value)
- Shared, small bag of driving range balls (a $6.50 value)
- Two hot dogs and two beers or soft drinks (a $10 value)
Kissimmee Oaks Golf Club
Golf Hall of Famer Gary Player and Karl Litten designed Kissimmee Oaks Golf Club's 18-hole, par 72 course, carving a 6,886-yard path through intersecting waterways and the century-old oak trees from which the club derives its name. Water hazards come into play on all but four holes, impeding golfers' passage while attracting wild turkey and thirsty golf carts. Golfers will need sound course management and accurate shotmaking to keep the ball in play on the sloping fairways and small greens that snake through the hazards. Before taking the course, players can warm up swings at a 20-stall driving range or at two separate greens for chipping and putting.
Course at Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Gary Player and Karl Litten
- Length of 6,886 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 73.7 from the tips
- Slope rating of 131 from the tips
- Four tee options