Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for Italian and Mediterranean dinner for two (up to a $59.97 value)
- Shared appetizer, such as stuffed grape leaves (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees, such as stuffed eggplant rollitini and grilled seafood kebabs (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $6 value each)
$50 for Italian and Mediterranean dinner for four (up to a $111.95 value)
- Shared appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $6 value each)
$72 for Italian and Mediterranean dinner for six (up to a $171.92 value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Six glasses of wine (up to a $6 value each)
Kozani Restaurant & Bar
As they enter under the hanging wood sign bearing a carving of grapes and shuffle past the gray stone and golden stucco façade, patrons at Kozani Restaurant & Bar find themselves transported to the warm kitchens and rolling vineyards of the Mediterranean. Aromas from spices imported from Italy, Greece, Israel, and Lebanon waft through the dining room, signaling the arrival of Mediterranean dishes, including recipes from head chef Tim Robinson's favored region of Emilia Romagna. While he focuses on Northern Italian dishes, the chef also consistently snares an eclectic blend of local ingredients, such as produce and seafood, and crafts gluten-free versions of every dish on the menu. He often appears on the floor to meet clientele, roaming the dining room to chat with diners and make sure their forks have the proper number of prongs. To compliment his dishes, the serving staff often pairs meals with more than 80 wines hailing from Europe, South and North America, and Australia.