Riding a bike is an easy way to minimize your carbon footprint, like reusing plastic bags as wedding gifts. Make the world a better place with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$15 for $30 worth of bicycles, services, and gear
- This option can be applied toward any services or regularly priced or sale item in the store, with the exception of food.
- Selections include cycling gloves ($14–$75), U-locks ($26.99–$149.99), and tires ($14.99–$129.99).
$129 for a 26-inch 2013 Schwinn Sanctuary men's cruiser (a $229.99 value)
$129 for a 26-inch 2013 Schwinn Sanctuary women's cruiser (a $229.99 value)
- Retro-style frame with swept-back handlebars and a padded spring saddle for a relaxed, upright ride
- All-weather fenders protect lightweight alloy rims
- Rear coaster brakes for safe, intuitive stops
- Read more info on the men's and women's models.
- Bikes are available for pickup three days after order is placed.
$129 for $230 worth of adult bikes
- This option can be applied toward any adult bike in store.
- Selections include the '12 Electra Cruiser 1 ($239+), or the '13 Dahon Eco C7 folding bike ($499).
Originating as a bicycle-repair shop on Chicago's South Side in 1944, Kozy's Cyclery now consists of four store locations across Chicago, helping make it the city's premier bike store for the past 60-plus years. Along with a complete stock of bicycle clothing, accessories, parts—and, of course, bikes—the three-generation, family-owned store cares for its bicycle-riding customers by offering professional bike fittings, test rides, and two free tune-ups with every new bicycle purchase. Kozy's sells more than 250 bikes for each rider's unique needs, from mountain bikes and cruisers to fixed gears and multispeed commuter bikes to electric bikes.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good people - the mechanics are honest!”
“Very friendly and great selection of bikes!”
“Great place for a tune-up, I will definitely use them again!!”