Tennis rackets were originally made of wood, which wasn't ideal, since tennis balls were originally made of fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
- $29 for six weekly beginner group tennis lessons for one person ($69 value)
- $49 for six weekly beginner group tennis lessons for two people ($138 value)
Choose from three lesson options:
- Tuesdays, 1 p.m.–2 p.m., starting September 9, 2014
- Fridays, 6 p.m.–7 p.m., starting September 12, 2014
- Saturdays, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m., starting September 13, 2014
One-hour lessons impart tennis basics with drills and friendly matches. Tuesday classes only available at the Gateway Circle location.
KTC Quail Tennis Club
The diverse and multitalented staff of tennis professionals at KTC Quail Tennis Club helps players hone their swings and serves. Players lob shots on eight indoor, air-conditioned courts before retiring to the saunas to decompress. The club's other onsite amenities include tennis-specific fitness training and racquet stringing and sales.