Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a two-day Beer and Food Pairing class (a $250 value)
- Attend on May 10 and 11, June 21 and 22, or July 19 and 20 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about history, production, and types of beer
- Pair beers with all types of food, ranging from spicy to sweet<p>
$99 for a two-day World of Wine class (a $250 value)<p>
- Attend on April 6 and 12, May 17 and 18, or June 7 and 8 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about production, common varietals, and tasting techniques
- Gain confidence about selecting, food pairing, and storing<p>
L'École Culinaire's Memphis location follows the lead of the school's St. Louis campus to produce top-quality culinary graduates. Thanks to a unique curricular structure, students can focus completely on their chosen field, which could range from short-order cooking to dietary management.
Along with the full academic programs, L'École Culinaire hosts public cooking classes where students can learn basic cake-decorating or artisan-bread-baking skills, or how to prepare French, Indian, or Thai food using only Lunchables and a toaster oven.
89% of 27 customers recommend
“Confirm your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Somehow the reservation I made in January for the Advanced Sushi class (which occurred in March) was lost. I...”
“Confirm your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Somehow the reservation I made in January for the Advanced Sushi class (which occurred in March) was lost. I had to wait for approval to attend the class. ”
“Fun and informative”
“It was a great experience and we plan on attending more of their individualized classes. ”
1245 N Germantown Pkwy
Cordova, Tennessee 38016