It's difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for an 18-hole round of golf for one walking (up to a $34 value)
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $100 value)
- $89 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (up to a $200 value)
La Contenta Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
La Contenta Golf Club
For more than three decades, the course at La Contenta Golf Club has draped over the low-lying foothills that ripple eastward from the Sierra mountains. Course designer Richard Bigler chopped a bentgrass gauntlet into the terrain, painting a 6,425-yard stripe of fairway into the dry and unforgiving land that alternates between valleys and meadow. The signature par-3 13th hole contains the track’s most violent drop-off. An oblong green fronted with water, the obstacle requires golfers to execute long, downhill tee shots or to launch each of their golf balls from a potato cannon. Players can refuel for another game by stopping at the onsite Vista Grille, where serves pile plates high with flapjacks, salads, burgers, and sandwiches.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Total length of 6,425 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 129 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
The course was in great shape, fun course, friendly staffMike J., Yelp, 11/25/12
“Better hit straight”
“Very nice course with lots of great scenery & well groomed”
1653 Highway 26
Valley Springs, California 95252Get Directions