Being served by a good waiter makes you feel important, much like hearing people talk about something you did over a grocery store's intercom. Get what's coming to you with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
Dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday:
- $85 for a five-course tasting menu for two (a $170 value)
- $95 for a five-course tasting menu for two with two glasses of champagne (a $210 value)
Dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday:
- $170 for a five-course tasting menu for four (a $340 value)
- $190 for a five-course tasting menu for four with four glasses of champagne (a $420 value)
Dinner for four, valid Saturday:
- $175 for a five-course tasting menu for four (a $340 value)
- $200 for a five-course tasting menu for four with four glasses of champagne (a $420 value)
La Crémaillère Restaurant
Zagat members rated La Crémaillère Restaurant "extraordinary to perfection" in all three categories: food, service, and decor. The chefs build their plates by drawing from a selection of seasonally available components, so that the menu rotates, sometimes from day to day. No matter what, diners can count on bold yet elegant dishes, such as the mustard-crusted grilled salmon. The cellar bursts with 14,000 bottles of wine to pair with entrees or enable guests to play "Stairway to Heaven" with a spoon and a glass. As a final course, diners choose from hot and cold desserts enhanced by housemade ice creams and sorbets.
Westchester Magazine also picked the eatery for a favorite Valentine's Day destination due to its "French country charm." Situated in a white clapboard house built in 1750, the interior blossoms with floral patterns and provincial oil paintings. In the private party room, country-style knickknacks pepper the walls, with character dolls on shelves reading newspapers, knitting scarves, or lifting one another to get better access to diners' plates.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Decor was beautiful, presentation was great and food matched the wonderful experience.”
“Great service, very fancy and upscale, food was delicious. ”
“Be prepared for great food great service”
46 Bedford-Banksville Rd.
Bedford, New York 10506