The proper way to eat spaghetti is to twirl it around your fork, set that fork aside, get another fork, twirl spaghetti around that fork, and then keep doing that until all the spaghetti is on forks. Fill up on Italian food with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $45 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $95 value)
- $85 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $190 value)
- $45 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Thursday–Saturday (up to a $95 value)
- $85 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Thursday–Saturday (up to a $190 value)
Each person receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- One entree (up to a $26 value)
- One dessert (up to an $8.50 value)
- See the dinner menu and dessert menu.
La Cucina Ristorante
At La Cucina Ristorante, Giuseppe and Johnny use time-tested recipes that have been passed down from their grandparents, creating traditional entrees such as veal marsala and the eponymous rigatoni with spicy sausage, onions, and peppers. But that's not to say the menu is staunchly old school: the restaurant also serves modern dishes, including a salmon fillet sweetened with maple glaze, in a dining room with a rich wooden wine bar and contemporary art. Whether for an old-fashioned or a new-fangled entree, La Cucina procures fresh ingredients from local purveyors and can accommodate various diets with gluten-free or whole-wheat pasta.