Tapas are smaller than entrees, letting you pretend that you have that disease that makes you a giant. Take tiny bites with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a tapas meal for two (up to a $40.25 total value)
- Three tapas plates (up to an $8.95 value each)
- One dessert such as rice pudding with strawberries and cinnamon (up to a $5.40 value)
Two glasses of sangria (a $4 value each)<p>
- $37 for a tapas meal for four (up to an $80.50 total value)
- Six tapas plates (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.40 value each)
- Four glasses of sangria (a $4 value each)<p>
Tapas plates include fried avocado with mango relish and serrano ham served with tomato bruschetta. See the full menu.
La Española Tapas
Chefs at La Española Tapas cook authentic and inventive dishes, drawing from the rich palate of Spanish cuisine and the country’s varied climates, landscapes, and cultures. The menu melds classics such as paella with dozens of hot and cold tapas dishes, rich with seafood, vegetables, and spices, and sized perfectly for sharing or creating edible mosaics. Beyond La Española Tapas’ sidewalk al fresco seating, the dining room and lounge spread through airy spaces trimmed with warm wood and cool stone décor. On the weekends, live musicians take the stage, and on the last Friday of each month, the restaurant hosts tablao flamenco nights, filling the atmosphere with energetic staccatos and subjecting the floor boards to its routine durability test.
73% of 634 customers recommend
“EXCELLENT PLACE, N SERVICE TOO!!!”
“Had a very good time food was great! ”
“Everything was wonderful and the service was great”