Sinking teeth into a delicious meal is one of life's greatest pleasures, along with slipping into a hot bath and punching out a rival team's mascot. Avoid being caught on the jumbotron with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for an Italian dinner for two, valid any day ($91 value)
- $55 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday Through Thursday ($91 value)
- $110 for an Italian dinner for four, valid any day ($182 value)
- $110 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday Through Thursday ($182 value)
Each pair receives:
- One shared appetizer ($13 value)
- Two entrees ($50 value)
- One shared desert ($7 value)
- One bottle of house wine ($21 value)
- See the full menu
La Gondola Italian Restaurant
Executive Chef Abdon Vazquez tops tables at La Gondola Italian Restaurant with heaping platters of pizza and hearty pasta dishes, earning the intimate bistro Zagat ratings since 1991. Made-from-scratch sauce and more than 25 toppings stand ready to bedeck hand-tossed pizzas, which sail to tables in extra-thin, thin, pan, or stuffed crusts. Made from a secret Roman recipe guarded by on-staff gladiators, the stracciatella soup warms bellies alongside house-made minestrone, setting the stage for the signature rigatoni boscaiola and glassfuls of wine or beer.