Choose Between Two Options
$35 for an Italian meal for two (up to a $59.90 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11 value each)
- Two casa salads (a $4.50 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
$55 for an Italian meal for four (up to a $119.80 value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11 each)
- Four casa salads (a $4.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
See the full dinner menu.
Italy possesses a rich culinary culture, and the chefs at LaStoria Trattoria honor the old-country recipes of Sicily, Rome, and Venice. With an arsenal of imported olive oils, truffle oils, and balsamic vinegars, they whip up classic dishes such as chicken marsala, eggplant parmesan, and veal piccata. Their specialty pastas, meanwhile, incorporate more unorthodox ingredients such as littleneck clams, pink sauce, and toasted crumbs. A brick wood oven bakes an octet of pizzas, which guests can use to teach rudimentary geometry to one another.