Releasing sweat is one way the body lowers its temperature, as is shooting smoke out of the ears or instinctively charging into the ocean. Keep it cool with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for entry to a recreational women’s 10-week volleyball or basketball league for one (an $85 value)
- $75 for entry to a recreational women’s 10-week volleyball or basketball league for two (a $170 value)
- $59 for a 3-month membership (a $450 value)
- $99 for a 6-month membership (a $750 value)
- $189 for a 12-month membership (a $1,250 value)<p>
Ladies of all ability levels are welcome to join the recreational women’s volleyball or basketball leagues, whose seasons run April 15–June 23. Games are played with three-on-three teams, and scrimmages to determine the teams begin the week of April 8.<p>
Ladimax Sports Fitness
Inside Ladimax Sports Fitness’ 6,500-square-foot facility, women can burn calories, build muscle, and decrease body fat on the basketball court, on a military-style obstacle course, or during group fitness classes such as kickboxing and spin. As a women’s only gym, Ladimax Sports and Fitness strives to provide a nonthreatening and comfortable environment for their members, while offering a variety of programs and services catered to women of all ages and fitness levels.
“very nice owner and very friendly members. well laid out. good variety of classes. glad I found it. ”
“Trainer is great and definitely works it to the max”
“A little hard to find, but a great experience once you're there. Tough, varied fitness classes with a great instructor. Everyone is very friendly. ”