A facial can help you look like your old self, much like squeezing into your childhood overalls and showing up on your old kindergarten teacher's doorstep asking for juice. Recapture youth with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $54 for one four-layer vitamin C facial ($100 value)
- $98 for two four-layer vitamin C facials ($200 value)
- $28 for one eye-lift treatment ($55 value)
- $54 for two eye-lift treatments ($110 value)
- $76 for one four-layer vitamin C facial and one eye-lift treatment ($155 value)
The 30-minute four-layer vitamin C facial pampers sensitive and dry complexions with antioxidants, while glycolic acid and enzymes work to brighten and tighten complexions.
The microcurrent eye-lift treatment tightens the skin and muscles surrounding the eyes and forehead for a more youthful appearance. A series of 8–24 30-minute treatments is recommended for optimal results, and maintenance treatments may be necessary.
Lanata Advanced Skin Care
At Lanata Advanced Skin Care, owner Amie Hawks and her staff of aestheticians refuse to use synthetic products that—in Amie’s experience—only exacerbate skin problems. Instead, they rely on eco-friendly products and progressive technologies, helping clients maintain youthful-looking skin by stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen and other proteins and chemicals designed by the cells’ teams of tiny scientists.