If flowers stopped growing, bees would have no way to make honey and little girls at weddings would walk down the aisle tossing handfuls of tree bark. Smell the roses with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$25 for a flower arrangement with a dozen flowers and a deluxe vase (a $50 value)
$89 for a bridal bouquet with 18–20 roses (a $139.50 value) and a groom's boutonniere with two roses (a $55.80 value; a $195.30 total value)
$599 for a wedding-party floral package (a $1,293.80 value)
- One bridal bouquet with 18–20 roses
- One groom's boutonniere with two roses
- Five bridesmaids bouquets with 8–12 roses each (a $526.50 value)
- Five groomsmen boutonnieres with one rose (a $227 value)
- Two bouquets for the mothers of the bride and groom with three roses each (a $99.20 value)
- Two boutonnieres for the fathers of the bride and groom with one rose each (a $45.40 value)
- Two usher boutonnieres with one rose each (a $45.40 value)
- 1,200 rose petals (a $155 value)
$999 for a complete wedding package, including the above wedding-party floral package as well as 10 reception centerpieces (a $980 value; a $2,273.80 total value)
On a secluded ranch near the Cotopaxi volcano, the powerful Ecuadorian sun nourishes Las Rosas' rose bushes before they are carefully harvested and shipped to the Minneapolis store. Rare rose varieties, grown in the ranch's temperature- and humidity-regulated greenhouses, range from 45 centimeters to six feet in length, so customers can use them to measure a kiddie pool to the depth of a fathom. Their flowery palette in hand, the shop's resident floral artists can craft arrangements or bouquets for weddings, holidays, and other events.