Med spas keep licensed health professionals on staff, which allows them to perform advanced treatments and get a free subscription to "Stethoscopes Now!" magazine. Get up-to-the-minute treatments with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $84 for choice of one skincare treatment ($200 value)
- $159 for choice of two skincare treatments ($400 value)
- $229 for choice of three skincare treatments ($600 value)
Customers can choose from the following:
- Microdermabrasion, which resurfaces skin
- Oxygen-infused facial, which nourishes skin cells
- Deep pore facial, which cleans pores and balances pH levels
- Hyaluronic facial, which hydrates skin
- Vitamin-K facial, which treats skin that has broken capillaries or is sensitive to sun or cold exposure
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
By combining the indulgent atmosphere of a day spa with the advanced technology of a medical office, Laser Boutique addresses aesthetic needs that exceed the capabilities of both traditional beauticians and helpful woodland creatures. Instead, the center employs a staff of nurse practitioners and medical aestheticians, who practice under the supervision of Dr. Malcolm Goldsmith and rely on their familiarity with cutting-edge treatments. They use electrolysis technology as well as a Cynosure Elite MPX cosmetic laser to rid body areas of unwanted stubble, whereas sclerotherapy injections can help eliminate the appearance of spider veins. The center's clinical-strength skincare treatments include noninvasive options that use microdermabrasion, vitamin K, or nutrient- and mineral-rich products to improve skin tone and texture.