Every time dead skin cells are removed from your body, they reveal a new layer of skin, until finally, all that remains is a Russian matryoshka doll painted to resemble your spirit animal. Reveal the radiance that lies beneath with this Groupon.
Choose from the Following Options
$75 for a vitamin-C peel treatment (a $150 total value)
- 50-minute vitamin-C peel (a $110 value) tones and tightens faces as it shields skin from environmental damage
- 20-minute red-light therapy (a $40 value) boosts collagen and cellular turnover to minimize sun damage and blemishes
$75 for an acne facial and blue-light therapy (a $150 total value)
- 45-minute acne facial (a $75 value) deeply cleanses pores, followed by an oil-absorbing clay mask
- 25-minute blue- and red-light therapy (a $75 value) helps kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce scarring
$75 for an anti-aging pure-hyaluronic facial and red-light therapy (a $150 total value)
- 50-minute facial (a $90 value) uses moisturizing hyaluronic-acid solution to plump fine lines and wrinkles
- 20-minute red-light therapy (a $60 value) with targeted treatment to reduce under-eye circles and puffiness
Laser Hair & Skin Center of Monroeville
Laser Hair & Skin Center of Monroeville's experienced staff specializes in noninvasive med-spa services that have earned multiple awards, including the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Readers' Choice Awards Gold and Silver honors. Staff members attend routine seminars to keep their skills sharp, staying ready to perform the latest skin rejuvenation and hair-removal techniques. Among their arsenal of beautifying treatments, staff members can harness LED lights to boost collagen with photomodulation procedures, minimize blemishes with organic Hylunia facials, and remove unwanted hair without burning it off during a round of fire limbo.