Playtime helps kids develop real-world skills, such as sharing and being able to distinguish which portions of the floor are made of lava. Let the good times flow with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $17 for a fun-center outing for two kids aged 4–10 (a $34.16 total value, including tax)
- $32 for a fun-center outing for four kids aged 4–10 (a $68.32 total value, including tax)
- $48 for a fun-center outing for six kids aged 4–10 (a $102.48 total value, including tax)
Each outing includes the following per person:
- 60 minutes in the Space Jungle (a $7.28 value, including tax)
- 15 minutes of rock climbing (a $7.28 value, including tax)
- One juice box (a $1.12 value, including tax)
- One package of cookies (a $1.40 value, including tax)
Hours of activities come together under one roof at Laserdome Plus, where a 7,500-square-foot laser-tag arena, a rock-climbing wall, a 24-foot-tall Space Jungle, and an interactive LightSpace entertainment system make daylight seem frivolous. In the laser-tag arena, teams scurry up ramps through four levels of playing fields and ferret out opposing players hidden under the glow of violet LEDs and black lights. After honing teamwork, strength and stamina are tested at indoor rock-climbing walls equipped with 14 auto-belay ropes that make the wall scalable for all experience levels.
Kids aged 10 and younger explore Space Jungle, an elaborate jungle gym of rope bridges, lookout posts, web climbs, and a tunnel with a view into the laser-tag arena. For a challenge involving wits and motion in tandem, kids and adults pair up or challenge each other to games on the LightSpace interactive floor system. Its luminescent, pressure-sensitive tiles react to movement as participants play several types of motion-based or educational games. Vball, a velcro-based, no-mess version of paintball, rounds out the action-packed indoor offerings, each of which is available for drop-in or as part of a private party.