fFrench cuisine is decadent and filling, although less so once you realize that eating the entire cloth napkin is politely discouraged. Bon appétit with this Groupon.
$30 for a Summer Picnic Meal ($62 Value)
- Pita with a trio of spreads (a $12 value)
- Housemade sausage du jour with seasonal garnish (a $14 value)
- Artisan cheese and balsamic reduction with crostini (a $12 value)
- Charcuterie, including duck-liver mousse and country pâté (a $12 value)
- Assorted berries (an $8 value)
- House baguette (a $4 value)
Picnic can be picked up Wednesday – Sunday or enjoyed at the bistro.
Le Petit Terroir
Though nonculinary pursuits first brought Le Petit Terroir’s owners, Dave and Karin Shoup, to Europe, the pair was quickly taken by regional Parisian and Italian food. Inspired by the continent’s open-air markets filled with fresh meats, cheeses, and produce, Dave and Karin sought to build their own Mediterranean-style bistro that incorporated the tastes of the Pacific Northwest. They hired chef de cuisine Jason Custer to develop a menu that would reflect these interests, dotting dishes with housemade sausage, fresh-baked breads, and herbs and flowers from the onsite garden. Meats, which help to build plates of house-crafted charcuterie, all come from the Northwest, forming the base of freshly prepared meals available for dining in, catering, or eating while running from several bulls.