Jewelry was invented by the Egyptians, who wanted a more attractive way of adorning themselves than wrapping their limbs with cats. Adopt a more ferocious style with this Groupon.
$25 for $50 Worth of Handmade African Jewelry from The Leakey Collection
In a Nutshell
Kenyan grass blades are dyed and beaded into colorful strands that can be worn as necklaces, bracelets, and hair ornaments.
The Fine Print
Expires Oct 10th, 2012. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Not valid until 7/8/12. Online only. Shipping not included. Extra $6 fee for flat rate shipping. Free shipping on orders over $80. Shipping valid to all U.S. and Canada. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In and Around Weehawken
The Groupon Guide to: Looking Dignified
Even the most dignified individual you've ever happened upon only looked partially dignified unless he was wearing every single component of the Official Outfit of Truly Dignified Individuals:
- A top hat
- A bottom hat
- A class ring from one of the top 10 most dignified party schools
- A monocle
- A second monocle
- Two hearing monocles
- A waistcoat in colors supporting the most dignified NFL franchise, the Raiders
- A pocket watch concealing a tiny digital clock so you can actually tell what time it is
- A self-satisfied expression as you open the car door for someone as if they were a child
- A shoulder-trained parrot wearing all of the above