Taking an online course lets you avoid classroom annoyances, such as uncomfortable chairs or other students breaking into choreographed song and dance routines about osmosis. March to your own drum with this Groupon.
$119 for 12-month access to a Project Management Professional certification course ($1,495 value)
12 months of online access to 50 courses
- Full audio and video lectures and printable courseware
- Courses feature user-friendly tools for self assessment and quizzes for review
- After completing courses, students can earn 101 PDU credits toward accreditation along with attaining Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile access to iOS devices
Business execs from Fortune 500 companies; university students; employees of government institutions; members of the armed forces. These individuals may not seem to have much in common, but they've all turned to LearnSmart for training. Since 1997, the BizTech Innovation of the Year award finalist system has educated clients with a lineup of IT, project management, and administrative courses that numbers in the thousands. LearnSmart's learning platform, called Cloud Classroom, enables students to access programs anytime, anywhere, be it in a quiet corner of a library or in the cockpit of a spaceship blasting into orbit. From there, students dive into material that includes video training, simulated practice exams, and other resources designed to help further their education and career.
LearnSmart is a Microsoft Partner Network member and a Cisco Registered Partner and holds offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.