Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you’re not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a photo-shoot package (a $295 total value)
- One-hour on-location photo shoot (a $100 value)
- Two 8”x10” prints (an $85 value each)
- One 5”x7” print (a $25 value)<p>
$69 for a save-the-date engagement package (a $355 total value)
- Everything in the above photo-shoot package (a $295 value)
- 25 save-the-date cards (a $60 value)<p>
$99 for a mini-album engagement package (a $635 total value)
- Everything in the above save-the-date package (a $355 value)
- Two additional 8”x10” prints (an $85 value each)
- One additional 5”x7” print (a $25 value)
- 3”x3” mini album (an $85 value)
- 40% off wedding-photography services<p>
The wedding day is one of the most carefully orchestrated events in many men’s and women’s lives, but Legacy Photographie’s founder Elizabeth makes it all look natural. In the images she captures, brides stare off camera into mirrors while putting on their makeup, and newly engaged couples share unfakeable laughter in the park. The photojournalist behind these candid shots is a graduate of Herron School of Art and Design and also owns Ann Bradford Photography, which has an expanded focus on portraiture. No matter who her subjects are she makes them feel at home in beautiful desert settings or in their homes with the bubbly personality and love of laughter you might expect from someone whose original career plan was doing illustration for Disney.