Old MacDonald’s nursery rhyme paints a delightful picture of farm life for children and teaches parents a textbook way to incorporate melody into itemized deductions. Experience farm fun for all ages with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for day passes for two children and two adults (a $40 value)
- Access to animals in the petting zoo
- Unlimited pony rides, train rides, and hayrides<p>
$50 for $100 toward a pony or choo-choo party
- For kids aged 1–9
- Four ponies and a cowboy, or unlimited train rides aboard John Deere engines
- Access to a picnic area, petting zoo, air jumper, and play structure
- Party hosts can bring food or purchase pizza onsite
- Accommodates up to 20 children, plus parents<p>
What started as a creative way to pay a debt led to the founding of Lemos Farm. Owner Bob Lemos' grandfather was repaid with a cow, so he bought land for the cow and her new calf in 1942, and over the years, the property morphed into a dairy farm, an alien robot, back into a dairy farm, and then a space for horses. Eventually Bob and his father, Arnold, peppered the land with Christmas trees, pumpkins, pony rides, and haunted houses, beckoning families to the sprawling grounds.
Visitors escape urban drudgery and revel in the decidedly country ambience, whether aboard hayrides or visiting the petting zoo for an introductory course in farm-animal massage therapy. During the holiday season, families wander the aromatic rows of the Christmas tree farm, where Douglas fir, incense cedar, and other pines await.
“We held my son's 5th & 6th birthday party there & had a great time both times.”
“Great family fun. ”
“Nice ponies, great staff”