Golf is the most exciting of all outdoor sports, as it combines the frenetic pace of walking with the relentless intensity of overheard bird song. Get your heart pumping with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $2,200 for a 12-month family membership (a $6,184 value)
- $2,500 for an 18-month family membership (a $7,594 value)
- $3,200 for a 24-month family membership (a $9,829 value)
All three membership options include the following:
- Full use of golf course, driving range, and clubhouse facilities for you and your immediate family, including children under age 23
- Nine-hole playing lesson with director of instruction Bobby Steiner. Customers who purchase the 24-month package receive two nine-hole playing lessons.
- $100 holiday brunch certificate. Customers who purchase the 24-month package receive two certificates.
- Six 2012 guest passes to introduce friends to the club; 24-month members receive 12 additional guest passes for 2013
- Boxgroove Membership, which allows guests to enjoy members-only benefits at participating private clubs throughout the country
Little Turtle Golf Club
Renowned course architect Pete Dye sculpted Little Turtle Golf Club's 18-hole course from 6,622 yards of Ohio countryside, artfully incorporating the waters of Big Walnut Creek into the par 72 layout. As golfers pass through the course's tree-lined fairways, they can imagine themselves walking in the footsteps and divotsteps of 1992 Masters champion Fred Couples, who holds the Little Turtle course record along with Champions Tour player Rod Spittle, the club's director emeritus of golf. Water hazards come into play on 10 holes throughout the round, often positioned close to greens to make approach shots a daunting task. The club complements its championship course with a practice facility that boasts a full-length driving range and a green with a practice bunker and designated areas for chipping.
Little Turtle Golf Club pairs its par-hunting pursuits with a lively social regimen, which includes holiday events, gatherings for sports fans, and poker nights. The epicenter for all friendly get-togethers, the Grille Room regales guests with a limestone fireplace, a copper bar, and outdoor seating that overlooks the placid waters and amphibious caddies of Lake Turtle.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by course architect Pete Dye
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,622 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 131 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options