People love an adrenaline rush, which is why we play extreme sports and go bulk shopping. Go big with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $20 for 5K run/walk entry for one (a $40 value)
- $40 for 5K run/walk entry for two (an $80 value)
- $60 for 5K run/walk entry for three (a $120 value)
- $75 for 5K run/walk entry for four (a $160 value)
- $27 for quarter marathon entry for one (a $55 value)
- $54 for quarter marathon entry for two (a $110 value)
- $80 for quarter marathon entry for three (a $165 value)
- $99 for quarter marathon entry for four (a $220 value)
At 8:30 a.m. on June 30, participants in the Live Ultimate RUN San Francisco will set off across Crissy Field to raise awareness for the 16 million children that go hungry in America every day. Racers are free to walk or run as they enjoy the fresh morning air along quarter marathon or 5K paths in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge. Everyone receives a gender-specific RUN shirt at the start of the race, and at the finish, runners and walkers alike will be greeted with a finisher medal and a party on Crissy Field.
Prices are subject to change.
Through their lineup of Green Tea Plus beverages, nonprofit partnerships, and a steadfast commitment to environmental sustainability, Live Ultimate dedicates itself to improving the quality of life both inside and around us. Ever-mounting scientific research points to green tea as a promising source for natural health rich with antioxidants that help prevent rust from forming in bodies. The company celebrates healthy living by organizing charitable runs at scenic destinations across the country that benefit both participants and nonprofit campaigns, such as Share our Strength’s No Kid Hungry initiative, which aims to connect the more than 16 million children in need with nutritious, healthy food.
610 Old Mason St.
San Francisco, California 94129Get Directions