It's difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $60 value)
- $55 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (up to a $120 value)
Long Hill Country Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Long Hill Country Club
A recreational destination since Devereax Emmet and Alfred M. Tull sculpted it into the East Hartford countryside in 1930, Long Hill Country Club’s 18-hole course unfurls 6,014 yards of manicured fairways and greens. Mature trees form a path along the par 70, impeding golf balls that stray to the rough in a short-sighted search for a soft landing. The course features three tee options to appeal to golfers of all abilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Length of 6,014 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 68.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 115 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
34% of 168 customers recommend
“VERY NICE PEOPLE WORKING THERE”
“Friendly services, nice course”
“nice course for the price. ”