Martial artists wear colorful belts to indicate their mastery of fighting techniques and their long-standing blood feud with suspenders. Self-defend in style with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for one month of unlimited women’s self-defense classes (a $60 value)
- $79 for three months of unlimited women’s self-defense classes (a $180 value)
- $35 for one month of unlimited boxing classes (a $100 value)
- $99 for three months of unlimited boxing classes (a $300 value)
- $35 for one month of unlimited Jiu Jitsu classes (a $120 value)
- $99 for three months of unlimited Jiu Jitsu classes (a $360 value)
See the full class schedule.
Low Summit Jiu Jitsu
When Royce Gracie defeated his opponents at three UFC matches, spectators took notice. That’s because they each had at least 50 pounds on the relatively compact competitor. But that was of little consequence since Royce was well versed in the family technique, known as Gracie Jiu Jitsu. This form of martial art emphasizes leverage over brute strength, and it’s the method taught to teens, women, and men at Low Summit Jiu Jitsu. Instructors cultivate sharp instinct in their students, so they can react to danger in an instant. In addition to Gracie Jiu Jitsu, the roster of fitness classes also includes boxing and women’s self-defense.